High-damage ranged weapon with heavy recoil. Accuracy increases the longer the attack button is held down. Can be fired from the hip but is inaccurate at all but point-blank range. A Power Shot can be performed if the attack button is released half-way to full accuracy; this shot is more powerful and almost as accurate as a full-length shot.
Signature weapon of the Caelandian Triggers of the Old World.
Upgraded with Something Fancy.
"The standard-issue bolt-action rifle of the Caelondian armed forces, also known as the weapon that conquered the continent."
- Power Tuning (Bullets Cause Knockback)
- Cavalry Barrel (+35% Damage)
- Reinforced Chamber (+10% Hit Chance)
- Combat Scope (+35% Damage)
- Boomer Rounds (Bullets cause area damage)
- Speed Tuning (+30% Speed While Aiming)
- Marksman Barrel (+50% Aiming Speed)
- Insulated Chamber (+35% Faster Reload)
- Reflex Scope (+50% Aiming Speed)
- Razor Rounds (Bullets ignore armor)
Secret SkillsBreaching Bullet
- A special bullet that lodges inside the target and explodes shortly thereafter.
- "Some frowned on this device but no one denied its effectiveness."
- A fast, decisive shot aimed at the target's vitals.
- "The Army's Triggers used this skill in desperate times to decide battles in their favor."
"Caelondia's army only took the best -- and the best of them trained on Trigger Hill. The Triggers believed they were nothin' without their rifles."
- Third Prize
- Reward: Something Fancy
- Second Prize: Under 50 seconds
- Reward: Something Coarse
- First Prize: Under 35 seconds
- Reward: Trigger Blitz
Take Werewhiskey. After spawning fall off the cliff till critical hit bonus activated. With Marksman Barrel and possibly Reflex Scope this should not take much time.
Weapon Pick Lines
- Cael Hammer: A hammer and an Army Carbine. When I was a fighting man, I used the very same.
- Fang Repeater: Figure it's a good time to put his two favourite firearms to the test.
- Breaker's Bow: Best not let them get too close if you only got a bow and a carbine.
- War Machete: Machete and carbine still go well together just like in the War.
- Scrap Musket: No more fooling around, time to roll out the big guns and get this over with.
- Dueling Pistols: Now that's a lot of guns for just one Kid, but he can hold his own.
- Brusher's Pike: Sometimes a Brusher's Pike just ain't enough. That's what the Carbine's for.
- Fire Bellows: When one type of firepower ain't enough, there's always the carbine and the bellows.
- Galleon Mortar: Kid ain't taking chances, takes all the firepower he can carry.
- Calamity Cannon: Kid makes me nervous sometimes strutting around with all those guns.